Sunday, April 12, 2009

Well, it is Ressurrection Sunday and all.

This Friday I was doing too much at once and I accidentally washed one of Dylan's fish down the garbage disposal. It was very traumatic for me. The little helpless guy snuck out of the water that I was emptying. I ran as fast as I could to get the net, but by the time I got back he had squirmed all the way to the little rubber flaps....I almost got him out with the net to get him, but he just slid down the side. I felt awful. Fish creep me out to begin with, but to think that I just put him in the garbage disposal...yuck.

Anyway, Dylan realized late Saturday night that the other fish was not in the tank. I just shrugged it off and said that he was hiding. Dylan searched and searched for that little fish for a good while. After the boys went to bed, I made a quick run to the fish store, to replace that 95 cent fish.

Today, all of Dylan's fish are in the tank along with some eggs from the Easter bunny. He thinks it is a miracle....so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment