Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Number Fish

We need a little variation as I think I have played the snowman game 1 too many times, make that 100 too many times. So I made a variation of a math game from Montessori Journey. And of course ours uses....fish. This has been great since Nathan can play the game with no issues.


I game board made from fish stickers and old folder files. We used goldfish crackers for the game pieces, although I might pick up some shells from the dollar store if I get a chance. I modified the dice so that once 1, 2 and 3 are options.





Each player rolls the dice and then covers that number of fish. Once the fish are covered that player wins and of course my guys ate the goldfish. Snack and a game at the same time, perfect!


However, the Snowman Game is still the most requested game in our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment