Monday, December 29, 2008

Sentance Strips

Itty Bitty Love has some AWESOME idesa and I borrowed this from her. Basically, it is a take on those cool little "Build a Sentence" refrigerator magnets. Underneath is a control strip of colors, tan should go with tan, red with red....get the idea? Well, Dylan didn't. I should have known better than to try something so controlled with him. He did three the right way (as in my way) and then got frustrated that he couldn't find the words he wanted. I think I am going to try this again, but just write word on index cards so he can put them in any order he wants and we can add to them easily.



So in the end, we had to imagine that certain words were there. "The frog sat on the dog" is what we ended up with. I think he would like this if he could be a bit more creative. Live and learn.

I was really impressed that he knew all of the words, I was certain he would have some trouble with them, but he did great!





No comments:

Post a Comment